The most life changing event in my life was not when I married Shehab; it was the day I heard my baby sister’s heartbeat. She changed my life for the better and every day has been an adventure. Life is always taking leading me to mysterious paths, but I’m willing to take on the challenge.
So why did I create the Abstract of Ishq (love)? Abstract of Ishq is a place for me to share my journey. To understand my past, present and future endeavors and to face the obstacles life and crazy surprises life has planned for me. At least I’m not going through it alone! I have my husband and my silly baby sister by my side.
I hope my abstract dreams bring a little adventure to your life, isn’t that why we love to journey through books?
Here’s a little something you should know about me…
- •I was born in London England – grew up in the United States – but my parents are originally from Bangladesh.
- I’m twenty something years old.
- •I’ve got two sisters and one brother, Rayka, Preenon and Little Miss Dora.
- •I work as a marketing assistant, but my dream job would spend my days and nights crafting, painting, and writing. I’m a dreamer what can I saw?
- •I love Pink, roses, and my baby sister Dora.
In the end, it’s all about the journey.
*The photo above was from our Engagement on May 8, 2015. The photograph was taken by Altamish + Hannan Photography